This event has now concluded but you can watch the recording below.
Join Sustainable Farms ecologists Dr Mason Crane and and Colleen O’Malley from The Australian National University for a webinar to discuss:
- Sustainable Farms research into shelterbelt design & enhancement
- Benefits of shelterbelts for woodland birds and how to enhance bird diversity
- The role shelterbelts can play in supporting beneficial insect communities on farms.
Webinar run order:
- 0:00:00 - Welcome and introductions from Tamara Harris
- 0:04:35 - Mason Crane discussing Sustainable Farms research and benefits of shelterbelts for productivity and woodland birds
- 0:46:40 - Colleen O'Malley discussing beneficial insects that can thrive in shelterbelts and help control agricultural pests
- 1:21:20 - Questions
- 1:39:30 - End
Please click here to read more about designing and enhancing shelterbelts, or for further information, contact us by email.