Join Sustainable Farms and our partners Holbrook Landcare for a morning at properties Fairview and Bimbimbi near Holbrook.
We thank our wonderful hosts Phil and Mandy Locke for inviting us onto their farms to see the shelterbelt improvements they have made on site. Come for a chat, stay for lunch.
A range of topics will be discussed including:
- Designing shelterbelts for biodiversity
- The multiple benefits of shelterbelts for production
- The role of shelterbelts in integrated pasture pest management (eg. red legged earthmite)
- Fox and other vertebrate management
With presentations from the following speakers
- Dr Mason Crane, Sustainable Farms ANU
- Dr Jo Holloway, research entomologist, NSW DPI
- Steve Wilson, Biosecurity Officer, Murray LLS
- Kylie Durant, Holbrook Landcare
Please RSVP via Eventbrite here.