Join Sustainable Farms and our partners, Corowa District Landcare and Wheen Bee Foundation, to learn more about the science of pollinators and shelterbelts, and what they can do for your farm. Come for a chat, stay for lunch.
We thank our generous hosts, Derek and Leanne Schoens, for welcoming us onto their property for this day.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Designing shelterbelts for biodiversity
- The multiple benefits of shelterbelts for production
- Shelterbelts role in maintaining pollination services and the value of insect pollinators in agriculture
- Fox and other vertebrate management
With presentations by the following speakers:
- Dr Mason Crane, Sustainable Farms ANU
- Karen Retra, Wild Pollinator Count
- Stuart Watson Senior Biosecurity Officer, Murray LLS
- Fiona Chambers, CEO Wheen Bee Foundation
Click here to RSVP via Eventbrite.